Tuesday, October 19, 2004

First Post

Jackie:

"I'm glad I found you. I thought you'd gone. I was going to stop at the office to get your address and write you a note because I wanted to tell you what your daughter had done.

She was playing, and I asked for a hug. She wanted to know why, and I said that I was having a hard day. She gave me the nicest hug, and then asked if I needed a kiss, too. I said that would be nice, so she kissed my cheek, then asked why I was having a hard day. I told her that my back and my ankle were hurting. She asked if I wanted her to 'call the angels' to make it feel better. I said 'That would be nice.' She told me to breathe very fast, and then she screwed up her face like she was concentrating really hard. I asked, 'Is this how we call the angels?' She said, 'They are already on their way. I just have to show them where to go.' Then she made a beautiful bow, pointing right at my ankle, and then touched my back."


And what happened? Did your back and ankle feel better?

"They got warm. And yes, they did feel a little better. But it was the most amazing thing. I thought you should know what your daughter had done. It was so sweet and beautiful."


Thank you for telling me. As far as I know, this is the first time she's called angels for anyone not in her immediate family.